On our way home from school each day I like to ask the boys what they did, what was their favorite part of their day, what was their least favorite part of their day and what they learned. Yesterday- the FIRST real day of school- this is the conversation that took place in our car...
Me: What was your favorite part of school today???
Marshall: (super excited and super squeaky) The water thing....and the numbers...(insert random 3yr old rambling about these said activities)
Patrick: (dead serious, no real emotion) The end.
Well, I guess now is not the time to burst Patrick's little bubble and inform him he will be going ALL DAY next year and not just 9-12, huh?!? But, throughout the day at home I did hear the boys talking to each other about the various things they did at school and Patrick was excited and happy. That made me feel better! And, Patrick is now obsessed with kindergarten and keeps talking about how next year he gets to be a kindergartner. So, all in all, I think it's just their true personalities coming out. We'll see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment