So, I've got a back log of blog posts that are half complete in my draft folder. Someday they will make it to the actual blog. I promise!! From Bella Grace's birth story to Patrick's birthday to Graham's birthday to the first day of school. I will finish them. Eventually.
But, there is one little tid bit I just have to post because it occurs daily and makes Robert and I laugh every day. Graham got a truck for his birthday that came with a power drill so you can take apart the truck and put it back together. The big boys helped me wrap it for Graham- after they played with it for an hour!! When Graham opened it he was in LOVE!! But, his brothers wanted to take it from him and play with it. So, I told them that it was Graham's birthday and it was his present so he got to play with it first. They had already had plenty of time to play with it when they helped wrap it while Graham was napping. Graham quickly caught on and every time they tried to take his truck he would say, "But it's MY birthday!" It was pretty funny.
Fast forward to now. Graham is STILL saying, "It's MY birthday!!" every time he wants something they have or if they try to take something he is playing with. It's hilarious!! With all these birthdays Graham keeps having he's got to be at least 100 years old by now! If all else fails, tell 'em it's your birthday.... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wait, IS it your birthday? I'm confused... If so, Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment