Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's Snooooowing!!!!!!

Saturday morning we woke up to snow! Not a lot of the white stuff, but just enough. Patrick looked out the front window and said, "Snow! Snow!" We have been talking about what snow is, so I was happy he recognized it! In the past the thought it was rain and I have been explaining to him that when it's really, really cold outside all the rain turns into snow. And, snow is white (gotta work in learning our colors any way possible! Patrick still thinks everything is green.)...So, we bundled up and went out to play. And, don't worry. I did try to put hats and gloves on them, but they wanted nothing to do with wearing them! They played for a short while (I'm talking 2-3 minutes, max!) before they were wet and cold.


Patrick and Marshall checking out the white stuff.

Marshall got brave enough to walk through it!


Patrick had fun running through the backyard and falling down in the snow...


until he realized the pretty white stuff was wet and cold!




No comments: