
Wednesday night Patrick finished eating dinner before Marshall and wanted to get down. So, he got down first and went to get his toy vacuum. He came over to Marshall's chair and began to vacuum underneath it while Marshall finished eating dinner. Patrick said the entire time, "Oh, Marshy. Oh, Marshy made a mess! Clean up!" I died laughing while Patrick just kept cleaning up the kitchen. Can you guess what I say every night when the boys are done eating dinner?! What's even better is that both boys beg to clean. They run over the basement door and want me to open it so they can go get the broom and vacuum. However, I have a funny feeling that this urge to clean will disappear as they become teenagers. I'm sure when they are 15 I will not be able to get them to pick up after themsevles for anything!


No comments:
Post a Comment