Friday, February 20, 2009

Hello!! I was informed by Christian that I need to update the blog. We've been a little busy and I've been a little lazy, but here are some updates of what's been going on the the crazy Carraway house!!!!.....Well, Graham is teething. He's working on his bottom two teeth. He chews and drools constantly! Poor little guy :( And, Robert is already shaping him to be a little Vol, just like his brothers!! Graham is also on the verge of crawling. He gets SO frustrated that he can't keep up with his big brothers! But, he's getting on all fours and rocking and can even lunge forward to get to toys that are just out of reach. It won't be too long!!!!

Teehing is not fun!!!

Daddy's youngest future Vol!

And what is Patrick up to these days?! Well, he pretty much speaks his mind! Some new favorites are, "Get out my pants, momma!" when I try to change his diaper and, "I need..." fill in the blank! He no longer wants things, he NEEDS them!! He also figured out how to climb into Graham's swing to lounge, so I had to put that away. It was driving me crazy and he and Marshall would just fight over who got to be in it!

Patrick lounging in the baby swing

Now Marshy. He has become very verbal lately! He says so many things, mostly what he hears Patrick say. It's so funny to listen to the two of them converse! Marshall is also finally getting his bottom eye teeth- thank goodness!!! These have been pretty tough on him, but the end is in sight now. Marshall also has a new "roomy!" AKA Graham. I moved Graham to the crib last week and it is going well. When Graham wakes up at night Marshall pretty much sleeps right through it! Gotta love the white noise machines :)



Marshall enjoying lunch - he's an eater!


Patrick giving a big toothy grin for the camera!


Well, I guess that's about it for now. Robert and I are keeping busy with our boys. Robert's work schedule has slowed a bit, so it's nice to have him home earlier in the evenings and the boys love seeing daddy before bedtime! I am continuing my 1/2 marathon training, it's going well. I ran in a Valentine's Day race last week and paced 9:16 for the 7 miles, so I was happy. I am also on day #5 of actually keeping up with our laundry situation! This is VERY impressive for me, as I hate to do laundry. But, I am doing 2 loads a day and actaully folding them and putting them away. Hopefully I will be able to keep it up so I don't end up with 8+ loads piled high in the basement!....Well, off to tend to a crying Graham. I guess he just doesn't understand blogging time! :)




No comments: