Happy 7th Month Birthday, Graham!!!! Today, at 10:04am Grammy was officially 7 months old. It seems like just yesterday he was born. He is becoming such a "big boy" in his old age. About the first of March he started to crawl. At first, he crawled on "all three" and used his foot to push off. Now, he in on all fours and gets around very well. He has also started to pull up to a standing position on anything he finds! His big brothers and less than thrilled about his newfound mobility. Every time he goes after one of their toys, snacks or sippy cups they yell, "No, Grammy. Momma, come get Grammy!" It's pretty funny! However, I'm sure they will all adjust the pecking order to accomidate little Graham :) Graham is also very close to popping his first tooth! For a while now he's had just to bumps on the bottom, but the other day I noticed that you can actually see a little white on one side. I must admist that I am actually a little worried about this! Graham is known for "gumming" me when he nurses and with teeth this could be somewhat painful for me. Hopefully Graham will be a "respectful" nurser and not bite mommy too much!
Now, on to update on the rest of us Carraways.....
Marshall is adding new vocabulary every day. I love to hear the little conversations Patrick and Marshall have! They seem to understand each other quite well. Marshall is continuing to our little mischievious one! He will do things he knows he should not and look around to make sure we are watching and then flash his big smile when he gets caught. We are working on a way to discourage this. I have also decided, after much conversing with friends, that middle children have a way of always being heard!! Marshall has the biggest set of lungs I have ever heard on a little boy!!!! He knows how to use them very well, I might add. He will let out a horrid, shrill scream as soon as something does not go his way! Maybe some day he will put his nice set of lungs to a great use :)
Patrick is turning in to a little boy!!! He has really matured the last couple of months. He is a huge fan of structure (hmmm....he couldn't have gotten that from mommy now, could he?!) and will let you know if something is out of the norm. He does this at school, as well. Maybe a Montesori education will be in his future, as they seem to really focus on routines and independence! Patrick is also quick to point out when Marshall or Graham do something they should not. Patrick told we when Marshall broke the clock that's on the sofa table, the lamp that's in their bedroom, the remote control, etc... You get the picture!! We continue to work a little on potty training with Patrick, but he's not quite ready. He's got the basics, but I don't think he finds it important right now! There's too much else to do, I guess.
Robert just returned from his first trip to Las Vegas last night. He was there for a training class for work. He stayed in a great hotel, gambled a little (Not too much, though. We all know how Robert is about money!) and got to take in the sites and scenery of Sin City! Maybe some day we will take a weekend trip out there together. He is still in a little bit of a down time at work, so we have enjoyed having him home in the evenings and on the weekends. Hopefully as the weather gets nicer we will all be able to get outside together. Lately, we have resorted to grocery shopping as a way to get us all out of the house together. Sam's Club is a favorite! :)
Now, for mommy.....Well, I am still doing my 1/2 marathon training group. The Flying Pig is in less that 2 months! I've also run in two races the past few weeks and I've been pleased with my times. My next goal, after the Pig, will probably be to work on getting faster! I am not doing to0 well with my laundry goals (or the pacie fairy, for that matter!) But, I'm giving it a good try! Maybe if I had multiple washers and dryers in my basement, kind of like a laundromat.....
So, that's quick update on the Carraway clan! I've got several other posts I've been working on that I need to finish up and post. Hopefully I'll get some of them up soon. We've got some cute pics to share! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment