Momma's big boys in the snow :) Grammy was nice and snug asleep inside.
Marshy was not too sure of the snow at first, that's why there's a papi. Yes, I know, the Papi Fairy still needs to come visit! Today, Cincinnati got 4-6 inches of snow and tonight we are getting 0.5 inches of ice and an additional 2-4 inches of snow!!! This is a pretty good amount for us. And, needless to day, I was stuck in the house with the three boys ALL DAY LONG!!!! The gym playroom was closed and I left my car parked at the top of the driveway last night, so I couldn't get the car down our hill even if I actually had somewhere to go! But, the good news is that we survived. I took the boys out to play in the snow this morning during Graham's AM nap. They had a blast!! They both cried when I made them come in. Their teeth were chattering and their hands and cheeks were bright red, but they still wanted to play outside in the snow! Tomorrow will probably be another long day, as I doubt we will be able to leave the house. I really do not know how people stay home all day long. I envy those that can successfully do it! I am about to loose my mind! But, this too shall pass.
On a different note- we have reached some new milestones in the Carraway house! Patrick has put peepee in the potty twice now, and poopoo just once (and it was barely enough to even qualify!) He has a little Disney Pixar Cars seat that he puts on the big potty and he climbs up there and tries to do his "business." He gets really frustrated when it does not go as he thinks it should. He usually ends up slapping his leg, pulling his weewee and saying, "It not working, Momma. It not working!" But, I'm sure he will get the hang of it soon enough. And, I can hardly wait until the day when I have only two in diapers instead of three!!!!!!!
Graham is now 5 months old, but thinks he is about 18 months old! He can sit up on his own and has decided that baby food is not for him!!! He still does not take bottles, but he is doing remarkably well with table food. He has eaten ravioli, fettuccine, grilled cheese, Ritz crackers and graham crackers!! His favorites, however, have been ice cream (can you blame him?!) and yogurt. And, yes, I do realize I have broken all the baby food "rules." Oh well. After all the problems we had with Patrick, the MD's we saw, the PT/OT, tests, etc...I have learned that you just do what works. And, this is working for us. Graham absolutely LOVES to eat with his brothers and enjoys feeding himself whatever they are eating.
Well, it is that time. Off to attempt to catch a few Z's before Graham begins his every other hour nursing marathon. I wish you all many more hours of peaceful sleep than I seem to be getting these days! :)



1 comment:
I feel your pain being stuck inside. Morgan Grace has been sick so we have been stuck in the house as well. It really stinks not being able to get out with them!
Post a Comment