37 1/2...as in 37.5 weeks pregnant!!! Baby Quad should be here SOON. You hear that baby girl???? SOON. She was estimated to be 6lb11oz on an ultrasound last week, so we'll see how close they were when she's actually born!! Theoretically, she should be bigger when she's born since they put on a good 0.5lbs per week. But, the margin of error is +/- 1lb. My money is on her weighing in at 6 1/2lbs.
I'm still feeling pretty good. Well, minus Friday and Saturday. Little Miss got herself in some crazy position and that didn't settle well with me, but she seems to have moved back to where she belongs now. Thanks, baby girl!! :) There's a small part of me that wouldn't be surprised if she comes sometime in the next 72 hours. Especially since as I type this I am having constant contractions and lots of pressure. But, we'll see. You know how we females are. She might just decide to stay in forever!
Speaking of staying in forever, Patrick told me (again) today that he did not want to go back inside my belly. He said he didn't like being in there. Because, you know, I'm sure he remembers being in there for nine months!!! He also informed me that baby sister was coming Tuesday. Really?!? When I told Patrick tomorrow was Tuesday he said he knew that and that she was coming Tuesday. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if tomorrow brings a baby!!
I'll try to remember to take a belly pic at some point this week, but right now too comfy sitting on my you-know-what to get up and get the camera. So, be sprinkling some labor dust, water breakage dust, get-this-baby-out-soon dust around and let's get ready to have a baby! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So exciting Shannon. Good luck with the next couple of weeks or the next 72 hours :)
Post a Comment