Crooked hat, noise maker- he'll be the life of the frat house.
around his mouth?!? It wasn't there when I put him
to bed. Hmmm...I guess if he's turned into a Smurf
by lunchtime I'll call the pediatrician?
signal a serious problem??? Graham will do this ANYWHERE
at ANYTIME with ANY amount of water and/or mud puddle.
them out of thin air. Weird. He likes to bring me his catch.
Weirder. Graham is picking up this skill, too.
swing I told his it was only for babies. He promptly went and
got his baby doll and put her in the swing. He's going to
make such a good mommy's helper once baby sister arrives- if
he can survive his jealousy issues and learn to share his mo-mo
and his mommy...
Never leave home without your helmet and your water gun.
Always be prepared for battle.
Go ahead son, go to med school, but please let mommy and
daddy escape the bills for this part of your education!! :)
At this point I'd take one or the other, it doesn't even have to
be both. I've never seen a child more comfortable in his own skin.
I'll get very worried when he starts googling local nudist colonies-
if there are any around here???? Okay, resisting the urge now to
google it myself...










No comments:
Post a Comment