Monday, July 26, 2010

Our Newest Addition

Bella Grace Carraway
July 20, 2010 at 10:29am
6lbs9oz and 19.5in
We welcomed Bella Grace into our family last Tuesday! She is such a sweet baby and her big brothers (along with Mommy and Daddy!!) love her to pieces. Hopefully I will have a chance to post more pictures and her birth story soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I've been thinking of you all lately and wondering when baby girl carraway would arrive. What a sweet name-bella grace. very fitting!!! Much love to you all, Dulce & family, Davis, CA

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She's adorable! You must be a "Twilight" fan - I was just reading last week that Bella is on track to be one of the top baby girl names for 2010 because so many women are naming their babies after the main female character, whose name is Bella! Congrats again!