All 16 Pacies Marshall Keeps In His Crib- The Rest Are In Various Stashes He Has Around The House And CarSo, we have a little known problem in the Carraway household. It involves the pacifier and Marshall. I had almost removed the pacie from Marshy's life, but in recent months I had way too many moments of weakness and gave it back to him. Yesterday he called the pacie by name and this made me realize I have a BIG problem. When he says "papi" he wants the pacie. And he says "papi" ALL the time!!! My solution?! Well, I heard a nasty little rumor that the Pacie Fairy is coming to visit a close friend of mine's son. I'm thinking she will have to swing by the Carraway's house on her way out of town!!!! I will keep you all posted on how this goes......And, on a totally unrelated topic- I have packed up all the maternity clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipppppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since I can wear my pre-pregnancy clothes now and have a track record of leaving maternity clothes in the closet too long, I figured I must pack them away. We all know that if you leave maternity clothes out too long you end up needing them sooner that planned, right?! :)......Well, laundry is calling my name. Have a great evening.
Shan


2 comments:
Sam screamed for two hours at nap time.. Poor Miss Hollie! I have a bottle of wine waiting for me tonight. :-)
I saw the pile of pacies and immediately had flashbacks to that Oprah episode on hoarders!
Post a Comment