Yes, Graham is becoming a big boy!!! He has decided he must be sitting up at all times- no reclining. I don't know if he does this because he's just getting older (don't think the other boys wanted to sit up this young) or because he wants to know when his brothers are moving in for the kill!! When Graham is sitting up in the exersaucer-his new favorite thing- Patrick and Marshall come over to play with him and he absolutely loves it.
However, I must admit, this makes me a little sad. Graham is no longer my squishy little newborn!! He is growing up. This summer I had a mother of three tell me that she appreciated and enjoyed the newborn/infant stage more and more with each baby because she knew how quickly it passed. I definitely think this is the case with me, too. I am relishing in the first smiles, cooes and milestones much more these days and try to take extra time to appreciate them. I know that all too soon Graham will be less reliant on me. He will no longer rely on me for food and extra cuddle time. He will be running through the house with his big brothers recking havoc!! But, at least for a short time more he is my little guy. :)


1 comment:
wow, Graham is getting so big! I can't believe he is sitting up already. we definitely have to play trains soon! Andrew took a very brief nap today and it was a looooonnnnggg day-:) talk to you soon, laura
Post a Comment