Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Updates

Hello!! Some updates to previous posts. Enjoy :)

All Smiles: Well, I must say, we have been blessed with three beautiful, happy little boys!!! Graham has mastered the "social smile" and will flirt with just about anyone! I am so in love with his big, gummy grin!...Patrick loves to smile, too. He will keep saying "cheese" whenever a camera is present...Marshall has quite a big, mouthy smile!!! Just like his mommy. I do still dream of the day when I can capture all three of their beautiful smiles in one picture.

Pumpkin Patch: The boys still love pumpkins. Patrick still thinks they are "geen" instead of orange. We're working on that one!

The Papi Fairy: Well, she has not made it to the Carraway house. We limit the pacie to the crib only, but Marshy is a hoarder. He reaches in his crib and pulls out as many pacies as his little hands can hold!!! He reminds me of the dog on the race track chasing the rabbit- he will follow you where ever you go with his mouth wide open if you hold out a pacie. This is how we often lure him upstairs to go to bed. Sounds cruel, but he's laughing the entire time!! We're going to have to get his one on our video camera.

Butter: Still a favorite! The big boys will eat just about any veggie if I put spray butter on it. Marshall even says "bubber" now when he wants butter on something!

Big Trucks: Boys LOVE trucks!! They even know what one sounds likes when it drives by our house. We spend a lot of time watching the UPS man do his daily runs down our street!

Exhaustion: I'm not feeling too tired these days. Spent some time trying to catch up on sleep, eat better and relax. Trying to put my OCD tendencies on the back burner when it comes to house cleaning. Not doing so well with this one, but I'm working on it! I cannot stand to have a house that is not absolutely spottless. If only I were this determined to keep caught up on laundry...But, at least I'm feeling better. The nasty sinus heachaches I was getting that actually rivaled natural childbirth have subsided and that makes a huge difference!! I am still on track with my running to do the Flying Pig 1/2 Marahon and I am going to run the Jingle Bell Run/Walk in a couple of weeks!!

Halloween: We actually put all the candy away Halloween night, but the boys have figured out sugar!! Patrick will say at dinner, "All done, Momma. I want treat!" and hand me his plate that does not have a single bite missing!

No comments: