Saturday, November 15, 2008

Say What!?!

As we all know, kids say the funniest things!! I've been keeping track of many of them over the past year or so and have decided to post some of our most recent favorites. Enjoy :)

Patrick:

"Oh, man!!!" in a high pitched voice every time he drops something, something doesn't do what
he wants it to, etc...
"Come on, peepee, come on!!!" as he slaps his leg when he's sitting on the potty or standing at
the potty.
"I comin', MaChe, I comin'. I comin', Gammy, I comin'!" when Marshall or Graham are fussing
and need attention. Can we guess what Mommy says when one of the boys needs
something and I'm busy with another?!
"Goin' on a tip!!!" whenever we get in the car to go anywhere. Patrick and Marshall get SO
excited if we say we are going on a trip!! Hmmm....wonder if they'll feel that way
after our long car trips over the holidays?!
"Daddy"is a slightly British accent. It cracks us up every time!! Don't know where he heard it,
but Marshall does it too!
"Damn, MaChe!" And, yes, this one if my fault. I apoligize in advance for when Patrick is sitting
at Christmas dinner and looks over at Marshall and says, "Damn, MaChe!!."
New Year's resolution for Mommy is to use less foul language. At least he hasn't
dropped any f-bombs yet, as we don't use that one!!! (Thank goodness!)
"Momma a hottie!" Robert is to blame for this one. I guess Robert's New Year's resolution will
be similar to mine!!

Well, that's all that I can think of right now. I'll have to look up some of the older ones. But, the Carraway's are now off to prepare for our family outing to the mall. Totally Robert's idea, not mine!!

No comments: