As part of Patrick's Multicultural November at school he got to eat rice with chopsticks!!! He had a lot of fun and was able to bring his chopsticks home. Of course, he wanted to have them in the car. So, I got them out of his bag and let him hold them in his car seat. Big mistake!! As I'm driving down the road I look in my rear view mirror and see that Patrick has given Marshall a chopstick and that they are using them as swords to poke each other!!! Our ride home from school involved pulling over into a parking lot, me taking the "swords" away and the boys screaming the entire way home. Lesson learned- brothers and chopsticks do not mix. AT ALL!!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Brothers and Chopsticks
As part of Patrick's Multicultural November at school he got to eat rice with chopsticks!!! He had a lot of fun and was able to bring his chopsticks home. Of course, he wanted to have them in the car. So, I got them out of his bag and let him hold them in his car seat. Big mistake!! As I'm driving down the road I look in my rear view mirror and see that Patrick has given Marshall a chopstick and that they are using them as swords to poke each other!!! Our ride home from school involved pulling over into a parking lot, me taking the "swords" away and the boys screaming the entire way home. Lesson learned- brothers and chopsticks do not mix. AT ALL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment