
Graham is officially eating baby food! I am no longer his sole source of nutrition :) He LOVES anything he has had, so far. Well, maybe not peas, but he'll eat them if that's all he's given! He now eats lunch and dinner with his big brothers. I still haven't started doing breakfast with Graham just because our mornings are crazy enough. I have definitely remembered how much I dislike the baby food stage. It's messy, they grab the spoon, it's gross smelling, and did I mention MESSY!! I've given up on putting a bib on Graham just because he starts to lick the spilled food off the bib! He also get very, very upset if you don't keep it coming fast enough. It's hilarious! Maybe he has a future in food eating contests?! But anyway, I am doing my time in the baby food stage and anxiously awaiting the time when Graham is able to eat table food with his brothers!! Of course, then I'll be posting about how messy and crazy it is to feed three little boys at our dinner table! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment