Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Inauguration
So, I have to admit that I have been GLUED to the television today watching Obama become our president. I am typically not a very political person, but something about this election just drew me in! I am hopeful that Obama will bring some of the change that or country needs, but I am more in awe at where we are as a society. I feel that we elected a man that we felt would be best to run our country and he just to happens to be African American. This is pretty cool!!! Especially considering where we have come from. I love the fact that over the next four years my children will become aware that our country has a president and that Barack H. Obama will be the first president they know. So, here's to a new president and to hope!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment