Well, our house is full of words these days!!! Graham has "discovered his voice." He just babbles and babbles and then makes these guteral squeal sounds! He does it until it actaully makes him cough!! It's hysterical. And, Marshall and Patrick are talking up a storm, too. Patrick's new favorite phrase is, "Get goin' Momma, get goin'." He says this every time we are in the car stopped at a stoplight, stuck in traffic or not moving fast enough to suit him! Let me just say, it's wonderful when your 2 year old tells you how to drive from the third row. He also tells me which way to turn. If I actaully listened to him, there it no telling where we'd end up!
As far as talking goes, Marshall just takes Patrick's cues! He tries to repeat everything Patrick says. From "no" and "mine" to "go bye-bye." It's amazing to hear how his language is developing due to having an older brother. The down side of this?? Well, he screams "no" whenever I try to change his diaper and tells me to "go away" and "stop" if I do anything he does not like!! But, he also says very useful things, too. He tells us when he's hungry, thirsty, wants a lovey or pacie (yea, that thing is still around!)
Well, those guteral squeals I was talking about have turned into crying! Graham is ready to be out of the exersaucer. Hopefully he'll nurse well and take a nice nap for Mommy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment