I have been hiding in the basement, working on a boat load of blog posts that I need to finish (and just plain hiding from the mayhem that is our house) when Robert calls me upstairs. He is holding a sleeping Graham and begins to tell me that Graham got out. Of what?! Well, I had put him (buckled in, of course) in the "travel" swing that is in the boys' playroom and closed the french door. He was sort of playing/whining and I figured he was about to go to sleep. I couldn't put him in his crib yet b/c Marshall was not quite asleep and has been sick, so I didn't want to bother him. But anyway, evidently Graham started to cry and all of the sudden Robert noticed that the door to the playroom was moving. He went back there and Grammy had gotten himself out of the swing and was pulling up on the door trying to get out!!! What in the world?! Maybe this kid's a genius!! (Of course he is, all the Carraway boys are!) So, Graham ultimately got what he wanted- to be held. I guess he figured he would out smart us and get himself out of the darn swing and find someone in the house to hold him!!!! BTW- as soon as he was held he fell right to sleep.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
He Just Might Be a Genius....
I have been hiding in the basement, working on a boat load of blog posts that I need to finish (and just plain hiding from the mayhem that is our house) when Robert calls me upstairs. He is holding a sleeping Graham and begins to tell me that Graham got out. Of what?! Well, I had put him (buckled in, of course) in the "travel" swing that is in the boys' playroom and closed the french door. He was sort of playing/whining and I figured he was about to go to sleep. I couldn't put him in his crib yet b/c Marshall was not quite asleep and has been sick, so I didn't want to bother him. But anyway, evidently Graham started to cry and all of the sudden Robert noticed that the door to the playroom was moving. He went back there and Grammy had gotten himself out of the swing and was pulling up on the door trying to get out!!! What in the world?! Maybe this kid's a genius!! (Of course he is, all the Carraway boys are!) So, Graham ultimately got what he wanted- to be held. I guess he figured he would out smart us and get himself out of the darn swing and find someone in the house to hold him!!!! BTW- as soon as he was held he fell right to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment