Here we are, stuck at home!!! AAAHHHHH! I do not handle this well. Poor Marshy woke up crying last night at midnight with a 103 degree fever. His crying woke up his baby brother, so we ended up with 2 crying babies at midnight. I gave Marshall some Motrin and handed him off to Robert. He was crying for daddy, so daddy he got! I had to take Graham and try to get him back to sleep. No such luck! Grammy was up for an hour or so playing and pretending to nurse. But, eventually everyone was back asleep.
This morning Marshall's fever was a little lower, but still there so we couldn't go the the birthday party we were supposed to attend. My poor little boys missed out on some fun with friends and some cake and icecream! So, we are all inside today watching the rain. Marshall finally decided he would go up to his bed to sleep, instead of just sitting with his lovey crying on the kitchen floor. Poor little guy :( Graham is wide awake- go figure! Pretty much impossible to get them both to sleep at the same time! Patrick is a lucky little boy today and got to head off to school. Thank goodness. I think I would really loose my mind trying to entertain him stuck inside all day! But, on the brighter side, I did get the house cleaned and am working on laundry. Hopefull we'll all be healthy tomorrow so I can get out. I HATE staying inside the house all day! The walls begin to close in on me!


No comments:
Post a Comment