Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Mad Skills Posessed by Yours Truly

Yes, I have mad skills. I am almost a super hero!! Who else can manage to cook dinner, empty the dishwasher AND nurse a 3 month old all at the very exact same time?!? Me!! Dinner's got to be made, the dishes must be put away and our princess decides she CANNOT wait to eat. What's a busy mother or four to do??? So, yes, I am tooting my own horn a bit. But, I figure in umpteen years I'll want to remember how I did it all. And, I'll be able to look back at our lovely little blog and remember these times.

1 comment:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Toot away, babe!! Days like that NEED to be documented. Shoot, I VIDEOTAPED my kids yesterday and the fact that the dishes were washed and I was baking homemade caramel corn. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!? And how can I recreate that day again???