Yesterday we had some pretty nasty weather, as in a wind advisory and a tornado warning. When I picked the boys up from school they had to do their special severe weather dismissal and actually put every child in their car with their parent. I asked the boys about the sirens and what they had to do and why they had to do it. They response I got? "There's a potato coming!" Yes, Marshall informed me that there was a potato coming. Patrick was very quick to correct him and inform him that it was, in fact, a tornado and not a potato. I did, however, get a good laugh! So, keep your eyes peeled for those potatoes!! I hear they can be pretty dangerous. :)Wednesday, October 27, 2010
There's a POTATO Coming!!!
Yesterday we had some pretty nasty weather, as in a wind advisory and a tornado warning. When I picked the boys up from school they had to do their special severe weather dismissal and actually put every child in their car with their parent. I asked the boys about the sirens and what they had to do and why they had to do it. They response I got? "There's a potato coming!" Yes, Marshall informed me that there was a potato coming. Patrick was very quick to correct him and inform him that it was, in fact, a tornado and not a potato. I did, however, get a good laugh! So, keep your eyes peeled for those potatoes!! I hear they can be pretty dangerous. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment