
Meet 'Pat'...aka Patrick. First off, I must say that Patrick has made drastic improvements in his writing skills since starting our new school. However, he has recently started bringing home papers in which he simply writes 'Pat' instead of Patrick! Robert and I cannot help but find this hysterical!! Patrick gets extremely upset if we call him 'Richard' (his legal first name!) and we won't talk about what happens if we call him 'Pat!' But, hey, at least he is trying, right?! I figure he's just being a bit lazy and has figured out that it's a lot easier and quicker to simply write 'Pat' instead of 'Patrick.' And, it gets the message across that it's his paper. I can't help but say it, but it's such a male thing to do, huh? Reminds me of when my brother used to write 'Christ' on his papers in kindergarten instead of 'Christian!!' Gotta love the protestant kid calling himself 'Christ' while attending the Catholic school! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment