Thursday, May 28, 2009
Birth Stories and Baby Books...
...Neither of which I have!!! But, that is one of the reasons I created this blog in the first place. I don't exactly have the time to put together baby books, but I have filled a bin of special things for each child. Someday (maybe) I'll actually put something together, but until then it goes in the blog!! And about birth stories- I love them!!! I had intentions of writing each of the boys and putting it their baby book, but that has yet to happen. So, I got the idea from a great friend (thanks Jess!) to post them on the blog. I plan to do this over the next week or so, as if I wait too long I'm sure I'll forget what actually happened on the day they were each born. I'm sure it will be nice to have a story to read for each of them in 20+ years when they are all grown up!! For those of you who are are bored or grossed out by birth stories (don't worry, I'm not going to be super graphic or anything!!!) just skip over any post titled Birth Story :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment