Yes, that is a racoon in our trash can!!! The other afternoon I looked out the window and saw him approaching our trash. He jumped up, used his nose to lift the lid and knock it off and then jumped right in!! I grabbed the camera and ran outside and stood several feet away and took this picture. He didn't even flinch!!! Crazy. He just finished digging through the garbage enjoying his afternoon snack. I have a feeling that this is the racoon that is always going through our trash can, as he seemed to know exactly what to do. The other week he got in and found steak and spread it all over our backyard so that every bird and squirrel was feasting on old steak. Gross! But, what can I say, we just want to make sure the wildlife in Cincinnati is well fed.Thursday, May 28, 2009
Caught in the Act
Yes, that is a racoon in our trash can!!! The other afternoon I looked out the window and saw him approaching our trash. He jumped up, used his nose to lift the lid and knock it off and then jumped right in!! I grabbed the camera and ran outside and stood several feet away and took this picture. He didn't even flinch!!! Crazy. He just finished digging through the garbage enjoying his afternoon snack. I have a feeling that this is the racoon that is always going through our trash can, as he seemed to know exactly what to do. The other week he got in and found steak and spread it all over our backyard so that every bird and squirrel was feasting on old steak. Gross! But, what can I say, we just want to make sure the wildlife in Cincinnati is well fed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That coon looks well fed. You are doing a good job of feeding the wildlife.
Post a Comment