Friday, May 22, 2009

Play-Doh

Patrick's Play-Doh Creation

So, I have decided that the $20 Play-Doh Create n' Canister might just be the best purchase of the summer!! The boys absolutely LOVE to sit outside at their picnic table and play with play-doh- for hours!!! As you can see, we no longer have any play-doh that is a single color. It is now multi-colored play-doh and Patrick always says, "Momma, look at all the colors! Lots of colors, Momma!!!" Whatever makes them happy...




By the way, these pictures make it look as if they play so nicely together with their play-doh. Don't worry, they don't. They fight over every little play-doh toy and totally freak out if the other touches one of their perfect little creations- which include all shapes, snakes (and lots of them!) lizards, balls, and a whole bunch of other things that I am expected to recognize at first sight!! Yup, I'll admit that most of the creations are somewhat diffucult to recognize. I guess I just don't have the imagination of a toddler.

No comments: