Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Butterfly Show at Krohn Conservatory

On Saturday we went to see the Butterfly Show with Patrick's class at school. The boys had a blast, especially since Patrick and Marshall are really interested in caterpillars and butterflies these days. Graham just kind of looked around, a little upset that he couldn't get down! The show is set up so that you walk through a big outdoor landscape that has nets and screens, so you are actually in there with all the butterflies. They fly around you and Patrick was even lucky enough to have one land on him! On the way home Patrick kept asking us if we had fun. He always asks if I had fun whenever we go somewhere, even if it's just the grocery store. He says, "Momma, you have fun? Marshy have fun? Grammy have fun?" It's pretty funny. He ends by saying, "I had fun, fun, fun, Momma!!" He even has fun when we go to run errands and they all three totally misbehave and we have to leave the store! And, I will admit that I do lie. I tell him I had fun even if it really was a miserable trip! But, below are a bunch of pics from our outing. Enjoy :)

Momma and her boys at the Butterfly Show

Daddy and the boys

The waterfall that Patrick and Marshall were totally captivated by

A butterfly landing on Patrick. He was a little concerned by this!











No comments: