Sunday, June 14, 2009

We Have a Rat!

Yes, I said RAT. It all started about a week ago when I told Robert that I saw the biggest mouse ever on our back deck next to my flowers. He told me I was crazy and that it was probably a baby bunny or something, since he had seen some recently. So, I let it go. Then, Robert went out Friday night to start the grill and I saw him jump like 10 feet and say a few four-lettered words. I went to ask him what had happened and he said that we have a rat in our grill. YUCK!!! So, I am not crazy. I did see the biggest mouse ever, it's just a rat, not a mouse! After dinner Robert headed out to by some rat killing stuff and put it out all up under our back deck. We keep checking several times a day to see if our rat has eaten any, and he has!! We've replaced it twice now. I also go out and walk through the yard a lot to make sure our little rat hasn't died somewhere that the boys will find him. I'm really hoping he does not die under our deck- that would be soooo gross!!! But, at least our little rat has not found his way into our house- yet. Hopefully I'll be able to post that we have a dead rat soon, very soon.

1 comment:

The Family said...

Oh man, I hope you guys got him!