Graham is now 9 months old!!!! Wow. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing our little Grammy home. But, is has been a fun nine months. His official first word is "uh-oh" and he will also say, "no,no,no" whenever he doesn't like something. Graham is also now walking, which seems a little crazy, especially if you see him because he is so small for his age. His walking is also making his brothers a little upset. Graham can now really keep up with them and get into all of their things. Some of Graham's likes include Momma Milk (Yes, he's still nursing. I promise he will be weaned by the time he goes to college!) table food- and lots of it, chasing his brothers, playing in water, harassing the cat and carrying a bat around at all times. I've got to get a picture of this one because it's pretty funny. He loves to just carry around a Cincinnati Reds toy bat that we have. I figure he's got to "pack heat" in order to fend off his big brothers! Dislikes include being cleaned up after a meal, anything being taken away, diaper changes, getting dressed, not being held and when his Momma Milk is not at home. Graham's stats: 18lb10oz- 15 percentile, 27in- 10 percentile and head 18.5in- 85 percentile. So, he's basically a lollipop! Very short and skinny with a big, huge head!! He's definitely a Carraway. All of our boys have really big heads and are pretty small, ohterwise. Robert and I often argue over which one of us they get the fat head from. I am convinced it's Robert, eventhough my head actually measures bigger than his!! And yes, we've measured... Overall, we have a great little baby boy that is growing up too quickly, as they all do!
Monday, June 1, 2009
9 Month Post
Graham is now 9 months old!!!! Wow. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing our little Grammy home. But, is has been a fun nine months. His official first word is "uh-oh" and he will also say, "no,no,no" whenever he doesn't like something. Graham is also now walking, which seems a little crazy, especially if you see him because he is so small for his age. His walking is also making his brothers a little upset. Graham can now really keep up with them and get into all of their things. Some of Graham's likes include Momma Milk (Yes, he's still nursing. I promise he will be weaned by the time he goes to college!) table food- and lots of it, chasing his brothers, playing in water, harassing the cat and carrying a bat around at all times. I've got to get a picture of this one because it's pretty funny. He loves to just carry around a Cincinnati Reds toy bat that we have. I figure he's got to "pack heat" in order to fend off his big brothers! Dislikes include being cleaned up after a meal, anything being taken away, diaper changes, getting dressed, not being held and when his Momma Milk is not at home. Graham's stats: 18lb10oz- 15 percentile, 27in- 10 percentile and head 18.5in- 85 percentile. So, he's basically a lollipop! Very short and skinny with a big, huge head!! He's definitely a Carraway. All of our boys have really big heads and are pretty small, ohterwise. Robert and I often argue over which one of us they get the fat head from. I am convinced it's Robert, eventhough my head actually measures bigger than his!! And yes, we've measured... Overall, we have a great little baby boy that is growing up too quickly, as they all do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment