
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Water Fun
Last Sunday I took the boys over to a friend's house to swim in his kiddie pool. They had fun, fun, fun!!! The boys absolutely love Sam, or Sammy as Patrick calls him. And, I must add that whenever we go to Sam's Club Patrick and Marshall are quite disappointed when we end up shopping and not playing with Sam! But, all the boys had a blast splashing and playing in the water. They even refrained from totally duking it out over toys- imagine that! Below are some pics from our fun day and I cannot wait to see how much fun we have when we go to Florida in just a few weeks. The Carraway boys are water babies!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I hope you guys have fun in Florida. It is really nice here right now!
Post a Comment