Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Pacie Fairy...

Marshall putting the envelope in the mailbox for the Pacie Fairy

Sitting at the dining room table loading up the pacies!

....has FINALLY come to the Carraway house!!!!!! Tonight after dinner me and the big boys decorated a folder with stickers to leave at the mailbox for the Pacie Fairy. Before bed we all went throughout the entire house collecting any pacies we could find and putting them in the envelope. I explained to Marshall that we would leave the envelope at the mailbox and that the Pacie Fairy would come and take all of the pacies to give to little babies that did not have pacies and in return leave a nice present. He was really cooperative and seemed to "get it," if you know what I mean. It was kind of too easy. He went to bed with no major issues- just asked for the pacie once. So, we shall see. I am bracing for a tough night, but hoping to pleasantly surprised. Tomorrow will be a different story. The pacie is a total crutch for not just Marshy, but Momma too, especially when she is worn down and doesn't have a fight left in her!! However, all of the pacies are in the big trash can outside so that we are not tempted. And I'll be honest, if they were in the kitchen trash I would totally dig through it to get to one if I got desperate! The outside trash, now that's a different story. If I end up posting about digging through the big trash can out back, you know it got really, really bad!! Sweet dreams to you all, hopefully the same for the Carraway house.

No comments: