Thursday, July 30, 2009
Our Last Day
Today was officially our last day at Children's for Children- P&G. This has been Patrick's school since he was 5 months old and Marshall went for about a month or so when he was 6 months old. It was a tough decision to pull Patrick out, but we feel that is will be best for him to attend pre-school at our church with Marshall, which is only a couple of blocks from our house. I cannot say enough good things about CFC-P&G!!! I have loved having my child/ren there and would recommend them in a heart beat to any other P&G parent!!! We will have many fond memories of our days there and I feel confident that Patrick had an amazing experience. However, I think I was more sad today that he was!!! We have been talking about going to our new school for a while now, so he knew what was going on. But, maybe it was Momma that needed the preparation! I must admit, I teared up when I picked Patrick up for the last time. And, in the car when we were talking about our last day and our new school, it was me that was getting all emotional and not Patrick! But, life changes, I guess. I have a feeling that every time my children leave a school/classroom/teacher/etc. I will feel this way. Maybe I'm just an emotional sap, I don't know. So, here's to a new adventure with a new school!! I am so happy that Patrick and Marshall will be able to be in a school that is church based, as I feel this is very important. I know they will have a great time. Our new school has all the same accredidations as CFC-P&G, so that makes me feel a little better. See ya later to all of our CFC friends, hopefully we'll run into you all occasionally! And again, thank you all for an absolutely wonderful experience. I could not be happier. You are all very special people and do such great work. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment