Things I have learned this week:
"Beer juice" is disgusting...Huh?...That's what I said, too. But, according to Patrick, "beer juice" is disgusting and only for a mommy or a daddy to drink. Okey dokey. Hopefully that belief will stick with him all the way through college! Marshall, on the other hand, does not think it's disgusting. He says he likes it. Someone help us now...
Baby sister arrived this week...in a box that was dropped off on our front porch. Well, at least Patrick thought this was the case! We got a package in the mail and when Patrick saw it he got super excited and squealed, "Is baby sista in there?!?" (Yes, it's sistA in our house. They boys call her baby sista instead of sister!) When Patrick thought she was in the box I couldn't help but laugh. I felt bad, but it just happened. When I settled down I explained to him that baby sister was still in my belly and that I would go to the hospital for the doctor to help take her out, she was not going to arrive in a box. After I told him this he looked at me and said, "I just kiddin' you, momma!" Yeah, because Patrick knows all about this baby having business...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment