Monday, June 14, 2010

Why Some Species Eat Their Young...


This just might be the reason. What is this?? Well, the above picture is what my entire kitchen floor, cabinets and counters looked like after one of my darling children decided to remove his diaper, open up the lining and swing it ALL OVER the kitchen and entry way. This said child is lucky I did not consume his for breakfast that day! Like I said, I think I know why some species eat their young.

But, I did learn something in the process. First, that gel goop that traps all the urine is next to impossible to clean up! Second, it very quickly fills your entire house with the wonderful smell of pee. Third, DO NOT use your vacuum to attempt to clean it up- unless you really want a very good excuse to purchase a new one! Fourth, it eventually does come up. It may require a couple of rolls of paper towels, lots of disinfectant, 8+ swiffer wetjet pads and a good final mopping, but it does eventually come up!

1 comment:

Henley on the Horn said...

You poor thing! Better than the poopy my child spread several years ago! YUCK!