Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!! I hope all the dads out there enjoyed their special day. :) Saturday morning the boys and I baked a special Daddy's Day cake for Robert before he woke up. They boys are quite the bakers! They did a great job and were eager to decorate their master piece after lunch.

Look at those baking boys!


Marshall needed no instruction on what to do with a beater.
Lick it!! Graham is studying his every move.


Marshy's got the hang of it!
Yeah, yeah...I know there's raw eggs in there.



Patrick doesn't waste time with a puny
beater. He went straight or a fork to scoop
the batter out of the bowl!


After lunch it was time for decorating.
They each put sprinkles ALL OVER
daddy's cake. Hope daddy likes sprinkes!
And, I think they ate as many as they put on the cake.
Graham was a little hesitant at first and not too
sure about eating the sprinkles...


But, it didn't take him long to grab a handful off the cake!



Look at that master piece!!!
Now, I will say that it was one of those cakes you don't share
company, if you know what I mean! There were a lot of grubby
toddler/preschool hands in it and I can't guarantee that someone
didn't sneeze or cough all over it. But, daddy loved his special
cake. The boys just HAD to have daddy go on ahead and
cut his cake after dinner Saturday night!






No comments: