Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Finding Time...
...for the blog. And, a whole bunch of other things. But, the blog is one I am going to devote some time to. All three of the boys have given up their naps. Yes, GIVEN UP naps. AHHHHH!!! This is throwing me for a loop. A BIG loop. Nap time was when I got things done around this place. It was also when I tried to write my blog posts. So much is going on around here that I want to document so that we always remember it. And, so that it gets printed at the end of the year when I have the blog printed! I am not a baby book or a scrap book kind of person, so the printed blog is my substitute. So, one of my goals is to devote an hour or so every Tuesday and Thursday to the blog while our baby sitter is here. And, I'll even put up pictures!! So, hold me to it guys! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment