This is my version of entertaining three little boys while attempting to keep this disaster of a house clean!! They will spend 30-45 minutes vacuuming. I love it! It is also my way of *hopefully* teaching them that this house does NOT clean itself. No, the Cleaning Fairy does not live next door to the Tooth Fairy! Now, I have a reason to justify my compulsion to purchase vacuums ALL THE TIME. YES!! And, even better is that here pretty soon Bella Grace will be old enough to vacuum and I'll just HAVE to purchase another vacuum! That just totally makes my day. :)Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Manual Labor
This is my version of entertaining three little boys while attempting to keep this disaster of a house clean!! They will spend 30-45 minutes vacuuming. I love it! It is also my way of *hopefully* teaching them that this house does NOT clean itself. No, the Cleaning Fairy does not live next door to the Tooth Fairy! Now, I have a reason to justify my compulsion to purchase vacuums ALL THE TIME. YES!! And, even better is that here pretty soon Bella Grace will be old enough to vacuum and I'll just HAVE to purchase another vacuum! That just totally makes my day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment