Thursday, September 16, 2010
It's JUST a WALK!!
Yeah, so last night's little trip to return a neighbor's crock pot that she made us a fabulous dinner in (thanks Liz!) ended just like every 'little' trip/adventure/errand I plan at the wrong time of the day. First, Patrick has a melt down because HE wants to carry the crock pot. I tell him it's too heavy. He doesn't believe me. I let him try to carry it (not smart, mom!) and he almost drops it because it IS to heavy. I catch the crock pot. Disaster avoided. We successfully return the crock pot. Our great neighbors come out to visit for a moment before we head in for bed. The kids are blissfully playing in the front yard and on the sidewalk. Life is good. Not for long, though. Marshall falls in the sidewalk and gets a HUGE goose egg on his forehead and rightfully so, melts down. Our neighbor grabs ice and some arnica gel (miraculous stuff, people!) and we get Marshall settled down. Before I blink Patrick trips and skins hes knee. It's bleeding and he's freaking out. Just in time for Bella Grace to wake up and fuss in her stroller. Awesome. But, we made it home, everyone made it in their pj's, brushed their teeth, Bella Grace settled down and Marshall did not start vomiting or acting funny. Whew! A trip back to Children's avoided! By 7:15pm everyone was sound asleep. Just in time for daddy to come home. Oh, the excitement never ends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment