Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Version of a Good Day

Yes, today has been a good day. A great day, in fact. Yesterday, notsomuch. We won't go there. But, TODAY, the boys woke up in half way decent moods, ate their breakfast (without complaining they wanted something else!) They managed to get dressed (without any major temper tantrums or me putting the wrong clothes on the wrong child!) We were on time to school (and I even remembered to pack lunches since they stay late for Spanish class. Forgot their Spanish books, though!) Graham, Bella Grace and I headed to the gym and I got a great run in (and managed to have time to shower before leaving!) Graham and I had a great lunch date that involved Happy Meals (while Bella Grace peacefully slept in the booth!) We also had friends come over to play for a short bit (without too many "You have to take turns" discussions!) Bella Grace went down for her afternoon nap very well (in her crib!) My children have not yet covered themselves in dirt from the backyard that requires a hose down before entering the house (they have, however, been pulling the fluffy lining that coats the inside of my couch cushions out!) This, my friends, has so far been a fabulous day. Funny thing? It also is following a night where I slept from 9:30pm until 6:30am. Amazing what a little sleep can do for a momma!!

No comments: