Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mommy Blogs

So, Graham woke up at 5am to nurse and went back to sleep. It's that awkward time where it's not really worth it for me to go back to bed and have to wake up 45min later. What do I do?? Well, I make my coffee and decide to Google "Mommy Blogs." I'm addicted!!!! I have been sitting here with my coffee and my video baby monitor reading various Mommy Blogs. Yes, this is how I am choosing to spend my very few free minutes of the day. But, these things are pretty darn funny! I LOVE mommies, especially HONEST mommies. I mean, come on, all children to insane, funny things that they get in trouble for and are embarrassing to us moms and I just love moms who are willing to share these stories. Makes me feel better. I am NOT alone! Now, enough about honest moms, just see my Facebook page and the craziness that has been going on over my sarcastic status updates....But anyway, I'm off to start to add some of these silly Mommy Blogs to my "Follow" list and ultimately wast more time in order to avoid folding the several loads of clothes that are sitting next me, empty the dishwasher and oh yeah, make breakfast for my amazing three little men. :)

No comments: