Monday, August 31, 2009
Our Money Tree...
...or well, our money child. Being as there is never a dull moment in the Carraway house, today was no exception. We had a fabulous Monday- a great breakfast of blueberry muffins, fresh strawberries and blueberries, off to the gym so the boys could play in the playroom and momma could get her 5mi run in, a nice shower for momma, home for lunch, lots of playing outside, a great nap for all four of us, more playing outside, dinner, a super fun bubble bath, and then it happened. Marshall found a penny in our bedroom and had it in his hand. I was busy getting the other two boys dressed for bed, so I told him to keep it in his hand. We came downstairs and next thing I know the penny is in Marshall's mouth. I told him to spit it out, but it was too late. I did the whole finger swoop thing and quickly realized it was down, as in down the hatch!! He was a little upset, but overall fine. No choking or anything. I figured I'd just watch for some money in his diapers over the next few days, but the more I thought about it the more I thought I should call our pediatrician just to make sure....As I expected, I am supposed to just watch for Marshall to poop money!! Of course this happens on a Monday, when Robert will be at work the next four days to escape having to dig through dirty diapers, but oh well. Maybe Marshall is the end to the recession!! :) Our own little money child. I'll let you know how it all comes out. Literally and figuratively...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment