Tuesday, August 25, 2009

St. Anthony and Duct Cleaning

Well, as usual, there is NEVER a dull moment in the Carraway house. The latest, you wonder? Well, Patrick managed to get out of bed during nap time today and get his hands on my night guard and put it down an air vent. What is his deal with air vents lately???? You do not want to know what it took to get any info regarding where the night guard went. I promised him a skateboard (which he has been wanting ever since he saw some guy on one on TV. We told him not until he's 15!) a Happy Meal and even a pony. I was desperate. And, to be honest, there is no telling if the night guard is really even in the air vent or not! Before retrieving this info from Patrick I did a lot of praying to St. Anthony, as a dear friend of mine recommended. No, we are not Catholic, but like I said, I was desperate. The night guard did not turn up, but at least Patrick told me what he did with it. So, my next step is to call Coit and see if they can clean our ducts or snake them or something to see if we can recover the lost night guard. All of this for a crazy night guard sounds ridiculous, but it is a $600 night guard. So, it's worth it to me. Robert has no knowledge of today's event, but I'm sure I will tell him this evening and he will be pretty not happy. I've only had the stupid mouth thing for a week and I've already managed to loose it!! Well, off to start calling Coit and see what our options are. In the mean time, if any of you have a connection to a dentist that could replace my NTI $600 night guard, let me know!!

No comments: