Yes, I took pictures of our dead flies. Gross, but pretty impressive for a 3 yr old!
Tuesday- We were at the gym in the morning so momma could get her run in when I was called to the playroom. I went in and found that Patrick had pooped in his underwear. He was a little worried about this and I felt bad for him. He had tried twice to go before we left the house, but kept telling me, "It not comin' momma, it not comin'!" So, we left the house and I told him we would try later. I guess he couldn't wait for later. But, I got him cleaned up and in a diaper and he was good as new!! Wednesday- It finally quit raining and we headed out to play on our new play set. The boys were having a blast with one of their friends until the bees came. Evidently, we have a ground bee nest in our backyard under where the slide is. As the kids were running around and going down the slide the bees became a little irritated. One of them decided to sting Marshall right between the eyes!! He was VERY upset, and kept telling me how the bees had stung him. The sting became swollen and was a big knot right between is eyes. But, other than that he was fine. I dosed him up with Benadryl and put some Arnica gel on his sting and off he went. (Side note: I LOVE Arnica. It works for everything. Muscle aches, bruises, bites, etc. Go buy some- it's in the homeopathic section!!) That night we started our bee extermination project. I am happy to report that we have successfully gotten rid of the bees, but the boys definitely remember when the bee stung Marshy!!
Thursday- The morning got of to a crappy start, literally!! Graham had a dirty diaper and his bottom was a little red so I let him run bare-bottomed through the house for a few minutes. He was sooo happy about this!!! But, little did I know he was actually happy for another reason. I walked in the dining room to discover that he had pooped ALL OVER the floor. There was a nice little trail behind everywhere he went. The big boys were finishing breakfast when this happened and of course, had to get down to check out the poop. What is it with toddlers being fascinated by each other's poop??? But, I got Graham and the floor cleaned up, the big boys back under control and we enjoyed the rest of our morning. Then, nap time rolled around. Marshall was demoted back to the nursery because he wouldn't leave Patrick alone. Graham was already asleep in the nursery, so I put Marshall down and left. A little while later I heard a little too much fun going on in there. I opened the door to discover that Marshall had gotten in the top drawer of the changing table, pulled everything out, gotten in the crib with Graham and covered himself in butt cream!!! So much for nap time.
Marshall with butt cream on his face and Graham playing with some random object from the changing table.Friday- At about 2am I heard all three boys crying. I went in and calmed Graham down. He went right back to sleep. I then went in the big boys' room to see what was going on. I found Marshall crying on the floor where he had decided to sleep. I could not find Patrick, but I could hear him crying louder and louder. I ended up tripping over his feet, as they were sticking our from UNDER the bed. I pulled his legs, thinking I would get him out and settle him down, but he did not move. He was stuck! He started to scream louder (probably because mommy just hurt him) and saying that he was stuck. In my drowsy, confused state it took me a minute to figure out what to do because he really was stuck. I tried to turn his head and get him out, but he just wouldn't fit. So, Super Momma ended up picking up the headboard and frame and getting him out. Freed at last, but very scared. I got him settled back in bed, put Marshall in his bed and headed back to sleep. All while Daddy was sleeping peacefully down the hall.
Did I mention that there is never a dull moment in the Carraway house???


No comments:
Post a Comment