Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Part II

Easter weekend was quite busy in the Carraway house. MiMi flew in from Memphis Friday night and we were all so kind as to share a stomach bug with her!!! Saturday morning started off just great. The boys loved playing with MiMi while I went on my long run with my training group. However, it all quickly changed. Robert was not feeling well in the morning, but I figured he'd shake it off and be fine. So, once the big boys were down for a nap my mom and I headed for the mall. Half way through our trip we got a call from Robert saying we needed to come home. QUICKLY. He said, "There's a puke fest going on here!" Of course, I though he was over reacting, but we headed home anyway. And, he was not over reacting. It was BAD. So, we spent the rest of the weekend passing the stomach bug to eachother. We missed church on Sunday, but the Easter bunny did come and we did get out in the afternoon to dye eggs. The boys had so much fun, despite only being partially recovered from their illness. By Monday we were all well, but poor MiMi was not. She had to fly back to Memphis feeling a little under the weather. But, we loved having her here and we promise to not make her sick on her next visit!!! :)


In the driveway dying eggs.

Patrick is a pro!



Green hands!!! I picked Patrick up from school on the Wednesday before Easter to discover he was GREEN! But, they said he had a blast dying eggs with his friends at school :)



1 comment:

The Family said...

You guys are too cute! Egg dying is the best!