Friday, April 24, 2009

Has it been THAT long?????

Today is our five year wedding anniversary!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!!!! It's been an amazing five years. We got engaged in October 2003, married on April 24, 2004, bought our house in July 2004, moved to Cincinnati in August 2004, welcomed baby Patrick on 08/01/06, welcomed baby Marshall on 07/02/07 and welcomed baby Graham on 08/11/08. Wow!!! We've been a busy couple! It has been five years, but it still kind of seems like just yesterday. We have had great times, less than great times and absolutely amazing times, too. I truly look forward to many, many, many more "milestone" anniversaries with my amazing husband. We are such a blessed family and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us!


We just got engaged! Robert got down on one knee and proposed on the rooftop of the Peabody Hotel in Memphis. I was so surprised and excited that he had to remind me to actually look at the ring!

On our honeymoon in Aruba. Such a wonderful, much needed vacation!



After our wedding ceremony in the bride and groom room of the Brooks Museum of Art in Memphis. Such a fun night!!!! We were so blessed to be able to be married in front of 300+ of our greatest friends and family! This is the only digital picture of that night I could find on my computer. The camera this was taken with is long past its prime!



1 comment:

The Family said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversary! (a little late)