Last Friday was haircut day (or hairbrush day as Patrick calls it) for the Carraway boys...well, just Patrick and Marshall. Graham is still a little on the bald side!! But anyway, we were a little pressed for time so I gave the boys chicken nuggets to eat in the car on the way to Kids Kuts. Bad idea!!! I was chatting on the phone on the drive there and the conversation went as follows:
Mommy: "I am going to KILL patrick!!" (as I am getting out of the car thinking none of the boys can hear me!) "He just crumbled all of his nuggets all over the car!"
Patrick: "Momma, no kill Patrick!!! No kill Patrick, Momma puuulllleeezzzeeee!!!"
Mommy: "Oh, Patrick, I am so sorry. Mommy would NEVER do that! It's just a figure of speech."
Oh boy!!! Needless to say I felt terrible. I am now guessing that in the middle of Target, or some other populated place, Patrick will feel the need to scream at the top of his lungs, "No kill Patrick, Momma!" Of course, followed by, "Stay out my pants, Momma!" That is his favorite phrase to say when I am checking for stinky diapers. Oh well. Lessoned learned. Guess we still need to work on that New Year's resolution to watch what we say around the boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment