I must admit, I probably trust my boys too much. I tend to leave them upstairs for brief periods of time (we're talking like less than 2 minutes!) to go brush my teeth, go to the bathroom, change over laundry, etc. This is what I happened upon the last time I left them all alone in the playroom.

They tore apart the couch!! My dear old couch from my very first apartment that has been "retired" to the boys' playroom. Notice Marshall is in mid-dive off the couch. And, Patrick has on numerous Cars pull-ups! Grammy is getting in on the action,too!

Patrick was all too happy to model all of his diapers he had put on. A total of six.

Marshy had managed to get one on over his pj's. He was also very proud to model!

Later the same evening. I finally managed to get the other two in their pj's. And, Graham is standing up!!! He started crawling at 6 1/2mo. and now, at 8mo., he can pull up, curise and even take a couple of unassisted steps. GO GRAHAM!!!! For those of you who say he's "advanced"- I truly believe his mobility is purely a survival mechanism. I mean, who wants to always be a few steps (or crawls!) behing their brothers?? And, he's got to be able to get away from them when they are chasing/beating/tormenting/etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment