Okay, I've been pretty bad about updating lately, but I'm going to get better- I promise!!! What we've been up to, or should I say how we pass our days!!
The Water and Sand Table
Not a good idea. I made one half water and the other half sand thinking my boys would play like they were "supposed" to. They did not. It quickly turned into a mud table. They were filthy!!! Graham ate handfuls of mud and the big boys dumped handfuls of mud on eachother's heads. Lovely. The afternoon ended with each of them being stripped down in the back step and taken up for an immediate bath. The water/sand table will now just be either a water table or a sand table. Not both. Duh, Mommy....
The Future of Procter and Gamble Finance and Accounting- We Should ALL Be Worried!!!!
Patrick and Marshall had decided that they just LOVE to wear Robert's work t-shirts after bathtime. It is so funny!! They can barely walk in them b/c they are so big. But, nothing makes them happier to wear daddy's t-shirts.
Watch Out, Betty Crocker!!! The Carraway Boys are Little Bakers!
GUILTY- of licking the bowl!We passed the months of January and February by baking- A LOT!! Patrick and Marshall had soooo much fun. Browines are their favorite goodie to bake. They pour in the water, oil and even help crack the eggs!! And, yes, I let them lick the bowl. And, yes, I know that the batter contains raw eggs. But, who does not have fond childhood memories of getting to lick the batter bowl after baking with their mom???
Look at my boys stirring up that yummy brownie batter!




No comments:
Post a Comment