Sunday, March 29, I ran in the Cincinnati Heart Mini-Marathon, a 15K or 9.3 miles to be exact! It was a miserable day. Cold (40 degrees), super windy and very rainy. However, I was very happy with my 8min44sec/mile pace and it was a great motivator for They Flying Pig Marathon! My boys stayed at home with daddy, but they were waiting at the front door when I came home.

Marshy is training to run in an big race, too!!

Patrick loves to wear my race medal. He says, "It MY running medal, momma!"

Notice the bloody nose Graham has?! When I walked in the door the house smelled like poop (Marshall had a dirty diaper), the boys were starving for lunch and Graham had a bloody nose!! Robert just stood there, a little dazed, and said they were hungry and that Graham had fallen and hurt his nose. No mention of the poop smell. Oh well, they all survived, right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment