28 weeks and 2 days! Baby Quad is getting bigger and bigger, stronger and stronger and as I've said before, she's a little feisty!! She's still very active and does not seem to like it if anything pushes against my belly or if I sit in any position that she deems uncomfortable. She's very good at pushing/kicking back. I have a feeling she'll fit right in with her three brothers! :)I had my 28 week appointment this week. All is well. Gave the official 'informed consent' for the tubal ligation and did my glucose challenge. Weight gain still good, blood pressure great and her little heart beat was super fast because of the glucose drink I had to have right before my appointment. My doctor still seems to think that I'll be doing good to stay pregnant until 38 weeks and that if for some crazy reason I make it past that they'll do an elective induction. I'm beginning to wonder if baby Quad will show her personality and decide to stay inside as long as possible just to prove everyone wrong!
We attempted to have our 3D ultrasound today, but they ended up rescheduling it. Miss Stubborn was in NO mood to have her picture taken! She is currently breech and completely folded up in the shape of a 'V.' She had her feet and hands covering her face and no matter what we did she would not change positions. I've been saying she's a little on the feisty side!! We did get a couple of decent shots and hopefully she will cooperate better on Tuesday.
You can see her foot on the left
and her hand on the right.
hand for just a second...
...right before she put them
back up and gave a little smirk.
I told you she's stubborn!!!
In this shot you can see that her big
toe is propped up right between her eyes.
...right before she put themback up and gave a little smirk.
I told you she's stubborn!!!
In this shot you can see that her big
toe is propped up right between her eyes.
I'm hoping that Tuesday will go better and we'll get some good pictures of her. And, they'll be the digital images so they'll be better to post! (These are pictures of the pictures I took with my Blackberry.)




No comments:
Post a Comment